stripe

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The stomach bug has attacked.

Last night around 10:00 Ella starts telling me her tummy is rummbling.  I'm thinking my tummy is rummbling a little too just thinking about Elizabeth's episode.  :)

Within 10 minutes she threw up.  I know this bug has been going around but I really thought we had escaped it.

Maybe it is just a fluke.  Maybe she just over ate yesterday and the thought of Elizabeth throwing up made her sick.  Well, after 3 more times in the middle of the night and a little bit of BIG D to go along with it I'm pretty sure she has the bug.

Now we have to play the game of,"Is Elizabeth throwing up because of the feedings or could she have the bug?"

Why can't this just be cut and dry? 

Good news is Elizabeth ate well this morning and no throwing up.  Even Ella sems to be feeling OK today. 

Dear God, please don't let Elizabeth or any of the rest of us get this bug!  ESPECIALLY Elizabeth.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Hope you all stayed well the rest of the weekend...do you start school tomorrow? We do...nervous tummies all around here.