stripe

Monday, July 16, 2012

High School Friend Family Fun

We got together with my long time friends.  Most of these girls I have to gone to school with since Kindergarten.  We have all been together since elementary.  Every time we all get together I cannot believe how time seems to fly.  It seems like yesterday we were playing Pictionary, laughing so hard we pee in our pants, crying of broken hearts, loving each other, hating each other, sad to leave each other and the list could go on and on.  We are some of the lucky ones who can still say I love and see my friends I grew up with.  Even though none of us "live life together," we can all come together and no time has passed.  I am so proud of the wives and mom's we have all become.  We celebrated our 20 year reunion in 2011 and I am looking forward to another 20+ years of knowing these girls.
 The girls

  1. Our precious kids.

No comments: