stripe

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kessler Cousin Camp

We had an awesome weekend at my Aunt Nancy's house in Katy.  My mom, Ella and I drove down in late July.  Nancy had Jeff's girls and my brother's girls came to stay for the weekend as well.  Friday night was the opening of the 2012 Summer Olympics so we stayed in and watched the Opening Ceremonies.  Saturday we went to Dan and Angie's neck of the woods and hung out at the Houston Racket Club.  I felt like we were at a fancy resort.  It was great.  After a day of swimming, Ella - 9, Ben - 17 months, Lindsay -7, Emily - 9, Cora - 4, Lettie - 2, Laura - 20 months, Angie, Mom, Nancy and I all went back to the Kessler Casa.  We had such a great time with the girls. I am so luckily to have such wonderful family.  On Sunday we drove back and brought Lindsay and Emily with us.  They stayed with us until Wednesday.  This was the first time for me to have my nieces here with us.  The girls loved it and Ella was so sad to see them go.  Oh how I wish they lived closer.


This is the life!!!  
Love this smile!!

No comments: