stripe

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

6 Month Pictures Made

My mom and I had Ben's 6 month pictures made last Friday at Portrait Innovations.  It was such a great day and Ben was in a great mood.  It was by far the easiest baby picture taking experience I have ever had.  He literally just hammed it up for the camera for the entire 45 minutes she was shooting.  

I of course walked out of there with WAY more pictures than I will ever frame or use, but I was so happy to get the CD of all of the pictures that we took.  This was the first time we had his picture taken since he was in an infant.  

I am so thankful that we were able to capture this moment in his life.  David and I both love his open mouth smile and we said we want to remember that smile ALWAYS.  

This is exactly what he looks like most of the time.

His favorite monkey blanket.


This is that smile we never want to forget. 

1 comment:

Misty said...

Amy, he is just the cutest thing. I love that open mouth smile...he looks SO happy! Precious.