stripe

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Sports Camp 2011

We have been going to Sports Camp since Ella was three.  I worked camp this year and got to spend some quality time with Ms. Paige and Ms. Annie, two precious ladies that I work with at SCP.  We had the cutest little toddlers to take care.  Elizabeth joined us this year and she was able to be in class with me.  She loved watching all the little ones and even participated in the crafts that we did.

Ben was just next door with sweet Ms. Mona and Ms.  Lisa.  I was able to pop in and check on him whenever I wanted.  Ella decided she wanted to do drums this year.  Last year they only had 11 kids who signed up for drums.  This year they had 30+ plus kids doing drums.  They performed on Thursday night and they ROCKED IT!!!  Neno and Kyle did an awesome job.

No comments: